Thanks, Mrs. Campbell for tagging me with the Fabulous Blogger Award. I would like to say that my five addictions are:
1) Definitely coffee. I like it as bold and fresh as can be. My coffee maker will grind the beans and then drop them into the filter but that is way to noisy for early morning sleeping babes, so I grind them the evening before. I drink 4-5 cups. I don't sleep much; is it cause I drink coffee that I can't sleep or is it I don't get sleep so I must drink coffee. It's the latter. I figure I'm a coffee addict like my father.
2) My DVR. I mean, come on, if you have it, you know what I mean. I would pay $50 a month instead of $5 if I had to maintain this luxurious pleasure of having my shows recorded. I don't miss setting the VCR.
3) Rock of Love Bus: As dumb as it may be, I can't live without it. Haven't missed a season. Will Bret Michels find love this time? Oh, the drama. I do have to watch the DVRd version which is fine because I normally watch Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Go, Diego, Go during the day (not by choice).
4) My hair straightener. I think back to before I had one and my hair really must have looked like crap. Not that it's beautiful now, but at least I have control. Before I bought one, I never thought about it, though, so I guess it wasn't on priority. :)
5) My family, of course. I have a pretty good husband and perfect kids. Husband may be gone quite often to work, but it makes it that much sweeter when he's home.