Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why I keep my floors clean....

So I was cooking dinner and heard my 1-year-old grunting and didn't think much of it. I look over and she is laying on her belly; which is not her normal position for the grunting business I thought she was doing.

Apparently it's more fun to eat raisins this way:

Notice, though, her shirt. Yes, it does say, "Future Valedictorian". I still have high hopes. She also decided to tatt herself up today. Her sister has similar tatts on her arms and stomach.

I think it blows my chances of running a licensed daycare.

4 comments:

Nancy L. said...

how cute! R u wanting to get your daycare license.

Ashley said...

awww Shasta!!! How Cute!!

Shasta said...

Not a chance, Nancy. I was just joking. I'm not nearly as strong a person as you are to handle everyone else's kids. :)

Anonymous said...

love.it.