Saturday, November 22, 2008

I was tagged!

Sorry, Hannaman, it took so long for me to do this. :)

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post(or as many as you want)
4. If you are tagged, do it and pass the tag along.
5. Enjoy

Here are some random facts about me.........

1) I have a heart-shaped uterus. Weird, I know. The Dr said it's kind of unusual. I say my kids definitely start life being loved.

2) One eyebrow is much higher than the other. Not really noticed until I wear my glasses.

3) I broke my leg when I was 6 when swinging from a rope playing Tarzan in my dad's shed. My neighbor Marissa Dion and I were hanging on the rope jumping from insulation bag to bag when the rope broke mid-air. We fell to the concrete and Marissa landed on my leg in a not-very-good position. I had a home tutor (Stephanie Pasero) for weeks. I figure that's where El gets her love for climbing.

4) I have had 7 speeding tickets, all before I was 23....my dad was my driver's ed teacher.

5)I, like Hannaman, LOVE my kids and can't believe I actually have them and feel very blessed everytime I look at them.

6) This is difficult. I'm a pretty boring person, really. I, also, pretty much only wore black t-shirts (either Harley or Hair-band) in high school and thought I was cool. I thought my hair was similar to Axl's and loved it. When, really, I rarely got my hair-trimmed, bought boxes of color regularly and really didn't know how to take care of hair (still don't).

I'm thinking nearly everyone has been tagged and I'm not sure who hasn't, but I'll tag:

Angie K
Sammy Jo

No comments: